Welcome to PalmBeachFloridaHomes.net!

This blog will follow the real estate trends of the Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, and Stuart areas and share my ideas on what is happening in the market. I will also be keeping up on local events, restaurants, and what I think makes the Palm Beaches a great place to live.


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ibis Country Club

I hope everyone finds time to enjoy the beautiful (if a bit humid) weather this weekend. I was in Ibis Country Club previewing homes for a gentleman in New York looking for a home, and the deals you can get in this well respected community are amazing. They offer everything from town homes to estates, at prices that make you imagine upgrading to the country club lifestyle. Ibis has golf memberships available, which some communities do not.... Please call me to go drive thru the lush beautifully manicured lanscaped communities of Ibis.

No comments:

Post a Comment