Welcome to PalmBeachFloridaHomes.net!

This blog will follow the real estate trends of the Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, and Stuart areas and share my ideas on what is happening in the market. I will also be keeping up on local events, restaurants, and what I think makes the Palm Beaches a great place to live.


Sunday, October 10, 2021

Why you need a Realtor when you are building a new home.

 I was just asked why someone should use a Realtor if they are building a new home.  

Here was my reply: A Realtor represents YOU. Not the builder. The builder wants you to spend money on options and upgrades and may not have your best interest in mind. It is easy to be swept up in the excitement and sign up for a much more expensive build than you should, but once you sign it is normally too late to change your mind. 

Most Importantly, I help the Buyer understand the contract terms and conditions on a builder contract as they are long and confusing and difficult to break once signed. I am by their side while they choose their structural items and the options as once they are selected normally they cant be changed. I also assist the Buyer with any issues that arise while the build is proceeding. 

f you are not local, I visit the build site often to send you photos and videos to keep you up to date. I make certain that financing, insurance, utilities and many other things are coordinated for closing and remind the homeowner files for homestead exemption. 

And Finally, THE BUILDER PAYS THE REALTOR'S COMMISSION, AND THE BUYER DOES NOT GET A DISCOUNT IF THEY DONT USE A REALTOR, BUT LOOK AT WHAT VALUE A REALTOR BRINGS. Call me at 561-371-1830 with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment