Welcome to PalmBeachFloridaHomes.net!

This blog will follow the real estate trends of the Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, and Stuart areas and share my ideas on what is happening in the market. I will also be keeping up on local events, restaurants, and what I think makes the Palm Beaches a great place to live.


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BallenIsles New Sport Complex

I was invited to experience BallenIsle's new 62,000 sq ft sports complex last night, and I was amazed at how well thought out state of the art this facility is! I have never seen a country club with 22 tennis courts, 5,000 sq ft of exercise space with lots of the newest exercise equipment, a dedicated Pilates studio, aerobics and spinning studio, and a tropical pool with retractable lap lanes.

There is also a beautiful large full-service spa, hair and nail salon with relaxation lounges, private massage rooms, saunas, steam rooms, and pro shop, and Bistro 105, a casually elegant restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining.

The new sports complex has sparked interest from lots of buyers of all ages, and is making BallenIsles a hotspot for people looking to move into a Palm Beach Gardens country club. It is an amazing facility and really compliments the existing 3 golf courses, including the East Course which was just renovated by Keith Foster.

If you are looking for a home in a Country Club, please call me and I will take your for a tour of the facilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment