Welcome to PalmBeachFloridaHomes.net!

This blog will follow the real estate trends of the Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, and Stuart areas and share my ideas on what is happening in the market. I will also be keeping up on local events, restaurants, and what I think makes the Palm Beaches a great place to live.


Monday, June 14, 2010

Cherry picking

Cherry picking has lots of meaning, from cherry picking the best home available for the price you are willing to pay, to cherry picking for a pie or cobbler. We went to a 200 acre orchid yesterday and picked cherries in a surreal setting, while the people near us were discussing which cherries were right for them. What was funny was they had different criteria for what makes the best cherries than what I had. I mentioned this at dinner last night, and it was really true. I thought that the best cherry was large, dark, and sweet, while another woman said she preferred small, tart cherries for her cobblers. This relates to choosing your dream home as well, as we all place different values on different features of a home. I don't want to get too deep, but I had a great time picking cherries, and will have a great time helping you choose the perfect home!

No comments:

Post a Comment